Friday, December 19, 2008

overall experience through out 2008

Afifi....
This year was the most blast year for both mamy & dady...With u along makes us life perfect....you did complete everything.
If you were to ask....what is the most valueable memory for this year????,mamy will 100%say....U!...Its always U...but definately plus ur dady as well loh...
Personally,you make my day full of surprice not to forget I am learning still up to now....learning the best way to raise u....Ya, I'm not perfect agree!but the only wish that I will always want to fullfill is that "growing" together with u & ur dady...
1/12/2008 U already 10th month old...U are running all over the house,climbing all the possible conner that u can but the most impresses moment that I have for the pass 10th month was I not even realised that the TIME passes that fast!!!...If I would to recall... there will be infinity memories in my head all the difficult,happiest moment...
Afifi,
The best wish from me & ur dady was...respect others as once u respect others,others will do the same to u,be brave & proud of what u have but dont underestimated others...U can learn a lot from others...zerories ur ego & be hamble to ALLAH...Mamy & Dady will always be beside side...Will...Just approach us....

No comments: